Thursday, March 8, 2012

UNDER THE COVERS (ON THE LATIN SIDE) VOLUME 7



It's been a minute or two since I dropped another volume in my continuing series of "Under The Covers" compilations. On volume seven of UNDER THE COVERS (ON THE LATIN SIDE), I give you a heavy dose of the Westside sound as well as my usual Eastsiders.
  One of the highlights for me is an artist who appeared here locally, Rico Del Barrio from San Antonio, Texas. He turns in a great performance of "Breaking Up Is Hard To Do"
  Another highlight is the back to back versions of the classic "Tell Him" Valentina Estrada kicks it off & is followed by a male version by Steve Salas "Tell Her"
  Closing out the comp is a firme version of the Steveie Wonder classic "Ribbon In The Sky" by the Sangria Band.
  You should all find some new tunes on this one & some artists you may not have heard before. ENJOY!!

EAST LA GUY.

Track List:

01. Sammy Medina & Balance - You Ought To Be Havin' Fun
02. Yoboso - It's A Shame
03. Sly, Slick & Wicked - It Ain't No Big Thing
04. Thee Midniters - Never Gonna Give You Up
05. Bobby Russell & The Starlights - Since I Don't Have You
06. Danny & The Dreamers - Ask the Lonely
07. Masada - You're Still A Young Man
08. Freddy Fender - Tell It Like It Is
09. Los Dinos - Then You Can Tell Me Goodbye
10. GQ - Sitting In The Park
11. Joe Bataan - I Do Love You
12. Rico Del Barrio - Breaking Up Is Hard To Do
13. Rudy Tee & The Reno Bops - My Dearest Darling
14. Jessica Dominguez & The Liberty Band - There Is Something On Your Mind
15. Little Joe & The Latinaires - When Something Is Wrong With My Baby
16. Old Memories - The Town I Live In
17. Rocky Padilla - As I Sit Here
18. Valentina Estrada - Tell Him
19. Steve Salas - Tell Her
20. Company Band - Suavecito
21. Los Alacranes - Sabor A Mi
22. Sangria Band - Ribbon In The Sky

Uncover The Tunes Here:

https://rapidshare.com/files/3767214893/Under_The_Covers__On_The_Latin_Side__Volume_7.zip

Posted By: Guy (East LA Guy)

3 comments:

  1. as always love love!! this comp. gracias de todo corazon i love Tell Her-Steve Sals & Tell Him- Valentina Estrada!!! oh they make this girls heart melt!!!! is there any way i could get the other 6 vol to this series?~Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the comment Maggie. Volumes 4,5 and 6 are already posted here. Scroll down the right side & find and click on East LA Guy Productions. I will post the others as I get time

    ReplyDelete
  3. Guy, thanks 4 dropping another volume on this series, cant wait to hear it!

    ReplyDelete