Sunday, April 1, 2012

UNDER THE COVERS (ON THE LATIN SIDE) VOLUME 8



Orale!! It's time to get down with the second half of my "twin spin" Maybe I should be sleeping like my lady on the cover (Ha Ha!!) but posting today is two times the fun.

UNDER THE COVERS (ON THE LATIN SIDE) VOLUME 8  is another mix of Eastside & Westside Oldies. Please padon the scratchyness of track 5, Terri & Johnnie "Your Tender Lips". I don't have an mp3 cleaner & it's the best my old 45 could do. OK, somebody pinch me!! ENJOY!!

EAST LA GUY

Track List:

01. Ruben & The Jets - A Thousand Miles Away & You Send Me
02. Los Lobos - Try Me
03. Rudy Tee & The Reno Bops - This Is My Story
04, Sangria Band - At Last
05, Terri & Johnnie - Your Tender Lips
06. Little Joe & The Latinaires - Tell It Like It Is
07. Danny & The Tejanos - Sitting In The Park
08. Frances Ruedas - My Baby Loves Me
09. Thee Midniters - Stubborn Kind Of Fellow
10. Ruben Ramos - You've Lost That Loving Feeling
11. Rocky Padilla - Baby I'm For Real
12. Hank Castro - What Does It Take
13. Bob Gallarza Band - You're Still A Young Man
14. Spice Band - Let's Stay Together
15. Bobby Esquivel & The Liberty Band - Oh Girl
16. Steve Salas (featuring Brenton Wood) - I Like The Way You Love Me
17. Leslie Paula - Until You Come Back To Me
18. Pepe Marquez & Lorena Crisenberry - Never Can Say Goodbye
19. Valentina Estrada - Sabor A Mi
20. Jeff Eaton Project - Suavecito

Do Your Uncovering Here:

https://rapidshare.com/files/502574094/Under_The_Covers__On_The_Latin_Side__Volume_8.zip

Posted By: Guy (EAST LA GUY)

1 comment:

  1. Hell yeah...2 Drops at one time..get down Guy gracias for sharing this also homie...

    ReplyDelete